Dentures From Your Dentist in Haddon Heights
Do you have missing teeth? If so, you may be considering using dentures as a way to restore your smile and speaking confidence.
What are dentures?
Made from high-quality materials, these oral prosthetics provide a natural-looking way to replace missing one or more teeth. As a trusted dentist in Haddon Heights, our practice offers both full and partial denture options to meet your needs.
There are many benefits of using dentures, including:
- Improved confidence when smiling and speaking. Not only do modern dentures look very similar to natural teeth, they also allow patients to speak and eat without worry or embarrassment.
- Improved overall health. Dentures make it easier to eat a balanced diet that is essential for good nutrition and overall health.
- A more youthful appearance. Dentures can take years off your appearance by rejuvenating your smile and restoring lost facial volume caused by tooth extraction.
- They prevent shifting in remaining teeth, which can lead to problems with your bite.
Can anyone be a candidate for dentures?
Patients who are missing one, many, or all of their teeth are very often good candidates for dentures.
How should dentures be cared for?
It’s important to keep dentures clean to prevent gum disease and other problems. They should be brushed daily with a soft-bristled brush and a nonabrasive cleanser. They should also be soaked in water or a mild denture solution overnight.
If you are considering dentures, we encourage you to call us, your dentist in Haddon Heights, today to schedule a thorough consultation appointment. We will examine your mouth and discuss your needs and goals, and help you choose the best tooth-rejuvenation option for you. Call us today!
Ask Us About Full & Partial Dentures Today
- Replace one, many, or all your missing teeth
- Increase your speaking, smiling, and laughing confidence
- Restore lost facial volume caused by tooth extraction
- Prevent shifting in remaining teeth
- Prioritize your oral health!