Clear Aligner Orthodontics From Your Dentist in Haddon Heights
If you are looking for a discreet alternative to traditional braces, SureSmile and Invisalign Aligners may be your perfect option. A new type of orthodontic treatment that uses advanced 3D technology to correct teeth alignment, as your dentist in Haddon Heights, we know that there are a variety of benefits associated with SureSmile and Invisalign Aligners.
- They are virtually invisible, which means that you can wear them with confidence knowing that nobody will be able to tell that you are undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- They are able to address difficult orthodontic issues that other clear aligner systems can't, such as complex overbites, underbites, crossbites, and large gaps between teeth.
- You can remove them for eating and brushing your teeth, which is a major advantage over traditional braces. This also means there are no food restrictions while you undergo orthodontic treatment.
- The treatment time with SureSmile and Invisalign Aligners can be shorter than that of traditional braces, which means you may be able to achieve your desired results in a shorter amount of time.
- SureSmile and Invisalign Aligners are more precise than traditional braces, which results in fewer adjustments and a faster overall treatment time.
- Because they're made from plastic, these aligners are more comfortable to wear than metal braces.
If you are considering orthodontic treatment and would like to learn more about whether SureSmile or Invisalign Aligners are right for you, contact our office to schedule a consultation. We will be happy to answer any of your questions and help you achieve a beautiful and healthy smile!
Ask Us About Clear Aligner Orthodontics Today
- Undergo orthodontic treatment that’s more comfortable than traditional braces
- Align your smile with discretion
- Reduce your cavity risk by improving teeth alignment
- Utilize clear aligners to treat severe overbite, underbite, large gaps, and more
- Boost your speaking, smiling, and laughing confidence!