COVID-19: We’re Focused On Keeping Our Patients, Team, & Community Safe
At Haddon Heights Smiles, now and always, our mission is to help your entire family achieve and maintain optimal oral and overall health.
As is the case for most people, staying healthy is top of mind. That said, for many, scheduling or following through with a visit to the dentist may not be a key priority. Let us take a moment to assure you that not only is dentistry an essential health service, but a dental office is also one of the safest places you can visit. Along with our historical and ongoing commitment to preventing the spread of infectious disease, dental experts have always adhered to the mandates and recommendations laid out by our governing bodies. Simply put, a dental practice is one of the cleanest environments you can visit! In addition to our already-diligent sterilization protocols, our team is also:
- Pre-screening patients over the phone and again upon arrival.
- Taking temperatures once a patient arrives for their appointment.
- Rescheduling visits for patients who are exhibiting symptoms or other risk factors.
- Providing alcohol-based hand gel, along with soap, water, and single-use towels.
- Having patients rinse with hydrogen peroxide to reduce their oral viral/bacterial load.
- Sterilizing all areas outside of our treatment rooms, including restrooms, waiting areas, and consultation rooms.
- Wearing full P.P.E. (e.g., masks, face shields, and gloves)
- Using an external aerosol vacuum during treatment to eliminate airborne pathogens.
- Limiting the number of people in the practice at any given time.
As always, our focus is on helping you feel confident, comfortable, and safe at your next appointment. Please call us today with any questions you have about visiting our practice!
And remember: to keep your smile healthy and beautiful, taking a proactive health care approach is vital. Just one missed appointment can allow a developing problem to flourish, which can impact your oral health as well as your overall well-being. Call us today and we’ll be happy to help you get your smile back on track!